Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Pool Time

I promise to do some posting of all the things I've neglected to post in the past few months! For now, here's a photo of Harper playing in her new pool this weekend. She's a big fan. Of course, I slathered her in sunscreen but forgot to put it on myself, so I've been dealing with a burned back. Further proof that the mommy mush has invaded - and now completely taken over - my brain.
That's a monkey on her suit...fitting for my little monkey!

On another note, we're so glad that our buddy Bailey Jack Beck got to come home from the hospital yesterday. He was apparently a SUPER STAR patient and is recovering from his heart surgery so well, that they released him yesterday. So many people have been praying for this sweet little boy and his parents - God is good!

No comments: