Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Hello out there?!

Hello! We're back and ready to blog. I have no real excuse for our little blogging hiatus except, well, we've been busy! We've taken a few trips, eaten lots of new foods (Harper, not me. I'm sticking with my old standbys...sweets and Mexican food...obviously...), taken Harper for her first swim, gotten baptized, had a visit from Nana & Papa, and lots of other fun stuff. I'll post about all of these uber-exciting activities later today, but thought I'd leave you with this little jewel of a photo. It's Miss Harper in her new swim getup, sunbathing on her Daddy's lap over Memorial Day. It just makes me grin from ear to ear. As only my little Stinkerbell can do.

2 comments:

The Tylers said...

YEA! So glad you are back! Next time you are in town, I'd love to get some of us together for a playdate! Have a great week.

auDi tHis woRld said...

I noticed that you never got back to blogging on the 2nd! :-) Duty as Mommy must have called!! :-)

Plans for the weekend of your Arbonne party may or may not work out. Just talked to Jenny last week and we may be headed to Ruston. I'll let you know. If I don't get to come, hope you have a great turn out and lots of new Arbonne-ers!