Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Harper's First Trip to Ruston

Well, it was actually her first trip outside of Dallas. We packed up (seriously, there was so much baby gear in my car I could barely see) and headed to Ruston for a visit last week. It was a very fun visit as I got to introduce Harper to some very special people. Although Harper can't really verbalize it, I'm sure she had fun. It could have something to do with Lovey spoiling her every chance she gets. The posts below are some of the highlights from our trip.

1 comment:

auDi tHis woRld said...

Looks like lots of fun in Ruston!!! We look forward to the arrival of our little one any day now - and plan to make the Ruston trip at Thanksgiving. It will be practice for having to pack up to fly to New Hampshire at Christmas to be with Daniel's family - I can't even imagine what that will be like!! :-)

You look great and I'm sure everyone was glad to meet Harper!